- My coffee maker in the morning has been back for almost a week now!!! Coffee delivered to bed? YES PLEASE :) Thank YOU!
- Sidebar...sure their service has been rather slow (mostly because they seem to be extremely under-staffed), but their drinks continue to be delicious and their decor continues to be an inspiration.
- People who go to Sidebar with me...they listen to me bitch and they tell me funny and sometimes tragic stories.
- An awesome meet up with an old friend of a friend...sometimes, you meet people who are super beautiful inside and out and they blow you away - genuine, kind, loving, funny, and smart. It was so fun to just catch up and learn more about each others' lives. So thankful to meet people like that in my life!!
- And of course...good food!!! Highlights this week: Jaleo (I love you, Duck Confit)...and home cooking!
More photos from Sidebar!
Cooking seems to be therapeutic for me, so on Thursday, when I needed a break from being annoyed and wanted something like Hainan Chicken, I decided to make it! Here's a recipe if you're interested in trying (click for link)
Albert Einstein said, "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving!" Okay, I added the exclamation mark myself....and I should have taken a photo of a moving bicycle to better illustrate the quote...but I really liked the pink handle bars.
Have a great weekend, everybody!